This is our attempt to share some of the daily happenings in our home with you. We have lots of family and friends that are not in Kalamazoo with us that we want to stay connected with. We hope that you enjoy!
Very nice Chris and Monica! I like the pictures and commentary. Didn't know you had this up and going until now. Hope Taylor gives you enough time to keep it updated. We love our new grand-daughter and her wonderful parents. J&E
You have a beautiful family. I'm very proud of you both. ~Mom
ReplyDeleteVery nice Chris and Monica! I like the pictures and commentary. Didn't know you had this up and going until now. Hope Taylor gives you enough time to keep it updated. We love our new grand-daughter and her wonderful parents. J&E
ReplyDeleteCongrats again, got her birth announcment in the mail today she is so cute! We can not wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteKimmie and Jason :)